- Men 1-4, Mas Men/Women, Women 1-3 – $45 to 3/23, $55 to 4/17, $65 Race Day
- Men 5 & Women 4, 5 – $35 to 3/23, $45 to 4/17, $55 Race Day
- Juniors – $20 to 4/17.
- On-Line registration will close at midnight on 4/17. You may register on-site day of event.
PLEASE NOTE: all junior-age riders (18 years of age or younger) are required to have junior gearing. See this link for more information.
NWA Spring Classic Categories:
- Men Cat 1-2
- Men Cat 3
- Men Cat 4
- Men Cat 5 – Age Range TBA
- Men Cat 5 – Age Range TBA
- Men Master 40+**
- Men Master 50-59**
- Men Master 60+**
- Junior Men 11-14
- Junior Men 15-18
- Women Cat 1-2-3
- Master Women 40+
- Women Cat 4, 5
- Junior Women 11-14
- Junior Women 15-18
USA Cycling Road Development Race Series Categories:
- Junior Men 11-12
- Junior Men 13-14
- Junior Men 15-16
- Junior Men 17-18
- Junior Women 11-12
- Junior Women 13-14
- Junior Women 15-16
- Junior Women 17-18
Pre-registration is available on-line at www.bikereg.com. Race-day registration and packet pickup is from 7:00AM until 10:00AM. Entry fees include a $3.75 per day USAC insurance surcharge. Valid and current USA Cycling license must be presented at registration or one-day USA Cycling license must be purchased. The cost of the one-day license can be applied later to the annual adult license which is $80 or the junior annual which is $40. Beginner one-day licenses are $10 and experienced one-day licenses are $25.
*Men Category 5 fields are limited to 50 riders. If more than 50 Category 5 riders register, then two groups will be established and separated by age. In 2019 the fields were divided into 39 and under; 40+ .
**Master Men – All riders are competing for the overall purse. 50-59 & 60+ racers are eligible for the 40+ purse. 50-59 & 60+ purse is bonus money. Ex. if a 50-59 rider finishes first overall, then they receive both the overall first place cash, plus first place 50-59 bonus money. If a 60+ rider finishes first overall, they are not eligible for the 50-59 money, just overall and 60+ bonus.
Contact Louis Stukenborg, email@example.com
The Baymont Inn of Fayetteville is our official race hotel and is offering a special event rate. You must call the hotel directly to receive the special event rate – (479) 695-2121. The hotel is located at 753 S. Shiloh Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72704. The hotel is at the intersection of I540 and Hwy 62. Hwy 62 is the road from Fayetteville to Prairie Grove.
Event Cancellation / Refund / Weather Policy:
If Natural Disaster, Extreme Weather or Community Disaster occurs, our action steps are as follows:
- Fayetteville Wheelmen in coordination with both local emergency personnel and race officials will make decisions based on safety first.
- Courses and/or race segments may be altered as agreed to between Fayetteville Wheelmen and officials
- Financial: It is not financially feasible for Fayetteville Wheelmen to accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each registered participant needs to accept the risk of his or her entry fee. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to future races.
- Fayetteville Wheelmen does not save any money if our event has to be canceled for reasons beyond our control. All supplies and services needed for the events are purchased and/or arranged in advance. All event supplies and services associated with that event must be paid for, regardless of the outcome.