The main course is a flat to rolling 24-mile loop with one .5-mile climb on each lap. The start/finish line is located at the Prairie Grove upper elementary school. The Junior Men and Women age 11-14 course is a 13 mile loop with rolling to flat terrain.
All 2022 USAC rules are in effect.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- ANSI/SNEL approved helmets must be worn at all times on the bike.
- No sleeveless jerseys allowed.
- No aero bars allowed.
- All riders racing age 18 or younger must run junior gears per USA Cycling rules
- Wheels In/Wheels Out.
- Valid and current USA Cycling license must be presented at registration. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Promoter reserves the right to adjust start times, mileage, cancel/combine events.
- USAC Permit: 2020 Pending #2020-654